[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 13:34:20 CEST 2010

HI,
Marc i installed the latest phpmyadmin version and saw the Designer feature
which uses Ajax, yes something similar i wanted for my diagram
..................but this feature is only for defining relationships,if we
can use this diagram feature for query generation it will be very
interactive and useful for the users,further we can also provide feature to
automatically generate php classes having functions containing  these query.
users can directly put these classes in their code and just use the
functions.!!

Thanks