[Phpmyadmin-devel] User Interface Redesign (GSoC)

Lori Lee leelorik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 06:02:50 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm an undergrad in Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Toronto
and am very interested in improving the usability of the PMA interface as a
GSoC project. I have been looking through the list of feature requests and
taking some of them into account when considering what changes could be
made.

I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to include an explanation and
mock-up of the changes I would like to make as a part of my proposal.

If anyone has any other comments or suggestions about this idea, I would
love to hear them.

--
Thanks,
Lori