[Phpmyadmin-devel] inline js

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Mar 29 10:50:29 CEST 2010

Hi

Dne Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:12:37 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> There are other places like in tbl_select.php where a PHP loop generates
> some js. Maybe it could be done via our js_include mechanism and
> renaming in .js.php but I'm not sure. Even if it works, I'm not sure
> about the caching.

Well I'd prefer not to generate code at all. This all about accessing
data we have in PHP from javascript. The cleanest way IMHO is to
generate the data in form which can be consumed by javascript
functions (be it javascript array or json). Then the generated
part function would simply convert to:

bDisabled = jQuery.inArray(value, UnaryOperators);