[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 01:31:57 CEST 2010

yes maybe you are right ,it is better not to see those products.

I was planning to get started and get familiarized with the latest "master"
git ,
i want to start developing and provide u with some deliverable as soon as
possible.
but presently i am on my college's network ,the port 22 needed for the git
is blocked in here.
so am not able to access it.

Is there any  way to solve this problem.??

Thanks,