[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC - Export relations scheme other formats

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Mar 30 12:49:06 CEST 2010

Hi

Dne Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:15:57 +0530
Kishanthan Thangarajah <kshanth2101 at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Do you have any suggestion on creating a postscript file other than what i
> have mentioned above?
> If so can you direct me to those resources.

I don't have any experiences with this. Quick googling reveals some
links:

http://www.koders.com/php/fidEA8BDDEB11481C34BA2A0775B0E9AF5DAB0AC95B.aspx
http://php.net/manual/en/book.ps.php

> Using existing libraries will have an advantage of writing small amount of
> code , so i prefer to use some external libraries for this project.

As long as you find something properly maintained and in good shape,
there is no problem in including external libraries.