[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 19:36:43 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,

i have already tried that command but it is also not working,i am getting
following error
fatal:unable to connect a socket (connection timed out).

I also want to discuss about the design for visual query designer,i have
thought of some points like
to add an  option button  with each  selected attribute of table where we
will have  a menu bar with following fields GROUP ,ORDER ,Rename and Where.
   As user selects option from this menu bar other  boxes/options  will
appear as the case is.

i am planing to implement select from clause,joins,group by order by and
various aggregate function in query builder.you can check further details in
my Gscoc Application .

 please suggest any other functionality which we can add or any additional
features in the design.

Thanks,
Ankit Gupta