[Phpmyadmin-devel] Passing POST variables

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 01:03:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 31 March 2010 04:05, Rohit Kalhans <rohit.kalhans at gmail.com> wrote:
> forgot to tell kindly look at other places as well like line no 122 onwards
Thanx for ^^ !  I had commented out the javascript code that appears
at the beginning before, and checked it out.  But, it did not help.
I'd missed this extra jQuery snippet, even though I remembered seeing
at it and realising that it is one of Marc's recent additions and that
it could be conflicting.  As of now, I've commented out that snippet
and got it partly working, just need to remove the right divs and
replace them with the content that the AJAX request returned.  Hope to
get a patch in soon. :)

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69