[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:43:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

because of the size limit , i am resending the my previous mail but this
time in place of attaching the image i am providing a URL

URL for image:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1008346/mock_schema.jpg

PFA with this mail
as marc Suggested that we should discuss the design with the help of an
example,
so i have made a mock schema with three tables artist,song and sings.details
u can see in the diagram with this mail.

i know The Design which i have developed till now is just the beginning
draft , lot of discussion and thought has to be put to finalize the design
with functionality.

Its my Bad to miss the having clause,we can put it in with the Group By
option in menu bar(see the diagram).

I got a comment from Michal cihar that this time phpMyadmin is selecting
only those students who have contributed something before,but i have not
contributed to phpmyadmin till now.
But i am willing to contribute can anyone  please suggest me some bugs to
fix  and which  can be done in the given timeline  also please tell where to
find documentation for developers,explaining overall structure

Thanks,
Ankit Gupta