[Phpmyadmin-devel] Passing POST variables

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:15:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 31 March 2010 22:28, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> What's the meaning of "paginte" ?

Wikipedia says : "Pagination is the process of dividing web content
and displaying it on separate pages." [0].  For all the results
displayed from a table (either while browsing or as the results of an
SQL query), we have the navigation bar which navigates from the
current set of results to the next.  I've right now got that to work
through AJAX instead of re-loading the entire content frame. :)

[0] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagination_(web)

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69