[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC

Gustavo Henrique Lima Pinto gustavohenrique.86 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:16:51 CEST 2010

Ok, that's right.

In my master course, I worked on software testing. So I have good knowledge
with unit test, integration test and automatic test generation. So,  I wanna
write a proposal to automatic test, if possible. Case not, I'm also
interesting in charts in serve status page project.

Now the question: I need to do some code before submit the proposal? I need
to share the doc in the list, or just submit?

regards