[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify the phpMyAdmin Interface

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 04:47:07 CEST 2010

On 4 May 2010 00:21, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:

> Your blog seems to be mostly unreachable in last days, is it some known
> problem?

I checked on the Google Analytics account, and the blog has been
receiving hits for the past week.  Also, it was accessible at my
network, and I also checked it with downforeveryoneorjustme.com.
Neither has there been any post on the support forums which says that
my current host server has been facing issues.  If there is still an
issue, please let me know, and I'll open a support ticket at my
hosting provider.

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69