[Phpmyadmin-devel] Visual Query builder

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Mon May 24 21:29:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

I made a few changes in the design, added self join operation plz have a
look http://ankitgupt.wordpress.com/2010/05/.

my Git repo's  link is
http://repo.or.cz/phpmyadmin/ankitg.git
although i am having a few issues with the push command,

git push ankitg master gives error
To ssh://repo.or.cz/srv/git/phpmyadmin/ankitg.git
 ! [rejected]        master -> master (non-fast forward)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://
repo.or.cz/srv/git/phpmyadmin/ankitg.git'

I saw the code of designer and it uses linked table infrastructure,
but this infrastructure doesn't exist by default.
so for visual builder should this be developed in such a way that it
without  linked table.
or should we follow designer.?