[Phpmyadmin-devel] Where to put new jQuery functions

Lori Lee leelorik at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:01:31 CEST 2010

I wrote a jQuery function that will replace the hide_them_all() and
init_options() javascript functions used in Import/Export. I am wondering if
this should go back in the PMA_pluginGetJavascript() function in
plugin_interface.lib.php, into one of the .js files, or into a new .js file.
I will probably also end up re-writing the match_file() function which is
also declared in PMA_pluginGetJavascript().

--
Thanks,
Lori