[Phpmyadmin-devel] Where to put new jQuery functions

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:09:44 CEST 2010

On 28 May 2010 15:19, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> Well the organization of the javascript files is not perfect. It would
> probably make sense to move some functions around.

Yes, I remember that you and Marc discussed this issue a few weeks ago
when I was discussing my proposal on this list.  :)  I'm right now
creating a list of functions that we already have in functions.js and
common.js, which I can refactor by using jQuery instead of plain
JavaScript.  I am planning to post it to a pastebin when the power
here is back, so everyone could have a look at it and tell me if I'm
trying to bite more than I can chew.  If I have enough time close to
the end of GSoC, I'll help in re-organizing, or I'd be glad to help
after the coding period for GSoC ends.

(Offtopic:) Is there a place simpler than a pastebin to post the list
of functions?  I'd be happy if anyone on the list could add to it.  A
Google Doc or a page on the phpMyAdmin wiki?

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69