[Phpmyadmin-devel] User preferences survey

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Sun May 30 00:41:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I made a short survey about options that users would like to customize
in phpMyAdmin for themselves [1]. I don't expect much, but maybe I
will see there a good idea which can be implemented as part of my GSoC
project.

Can it be published on phpMyAdmin's news page? Preferably only link to
the form [2], so that it will be easier to get there. I want to gather
some input, preferably from end users, not just developers here.

[1] http://crackpl.eu/blog/user-preferences-survey/
[2] http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHdBQTYxZWJxZ2Q4YVNsYXoyeFp4Q2c6MQ

--
Piotr Przybylski