[Phpmyadmin-devel] [ phpmyadmin-Patches-3055886 ] (ok 3.4) Left frame table filter visibility config option

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Nov 30 18:38:58 CET 2010

Herman van Rink a écrit :
> On 30-11-10 15:24, SourceForge.net wrote:
>> Patches item #3055886, was opened at 2010-08-30 10:21
>> Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kai-schaetzl
>> You can respond by visiting:
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377410&aid=3055886&group_id=23067
>>

> I think we could make this last suggestion happen, it makes sense.
>
> What would be a sensible default ... 20?
> And would it not be confusing for users?

Yes it makes sense.

I suggest to remove the true/false configuration on this one and just
have a LeftDisplayTableFilterMinimum with a default of 30. If someone
wants to disable he'll put 9999 or whatever in this parameter.

I don't think users would be confused because in 3.4 there is a nice
label inside the drop-down, saying "filter tables by name".