[Phpmyadmin-devel] BUG ID: 3081099

AAMIR KHAN ak4u2009 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:25:08 CEST 2010

I was trying to solve this bug..I found out what actually is wrong..
When AJAX message is sent after creating the DB..it has success string that
the database has been created..and nothing is specified inside
PMA_Ajaxresponse() to reload the left frame and just it exits the script
execution as soon as it reaches the "exit" of PMA_Ajaxresponse() ... so the
files included after that has no meaning in case of AJAX requests...

So to reload the frame javascript is needed to reload it..and the header
type of AJAX headers sent is application/json so i think we should embed
javascript in the success message only..but nijel suggested sending
javascript through ajax is a hack not a solution... so how should i
send/invoke javascript in this case...

In case PMA_ReloadNavigation() .. also it uses javascript sent to browser to
reload the frame..