[Phpmyadmin-devel] sql export : functions/routines

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:50:42 CEST 2010

2010/9/19 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Dieter Adriaenssens a écrit :

>>> Fixed in commit 598d3b898d.
>>
>> I just prepared an identical fix, but couldn't push it because there
>> were changes in master. ;)
>>

> Hi Dieter,
> do you have merge conflicts? Normally you just have to pull from master
> then push to it.

Hi Marc,

No conflicts. I did a pull, looked into functions/procedures/events
not exporting in master, fixed it, committed (locally) and pushed it.
But it gave an error, because in the mean time, you had pushed two
commits, one of them fixing the same problem. So we just fixed the
same bug more or less on the same moment, but you were quicker in
submitting it to the repository. ;)
Maybe I should have done a pull before doing the push. Is it good practice?

BTW : I removed my local commit.

Greets,

Dieter

> --