[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoc Proposal

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:51:57 CEST 2011

Thanks for the reply!
I don't think there is any configuration required other than clicking
a button to enable the slow_query_log and disabling it again at a
later point. I would let the code configure the slow_query_log once
the user decides to enable logging.

As for the sever status recording, if it would be using the database
to keep the history, it could also just be set up with a click of a
button using a default configuration. It could still allow
configuration through the config.php or within a dialog, but only if
the user desires so. Maybe I should add that to my proposal.

What other configuration would it require?