[Phpmyadmin-devel] Incomplete translations in release

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Apr 6 00:53:05 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 18:31 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Le 2011-04-05 10:06, Michal Čihař a écrit :
> > Hi
> >
> > Dne Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:29:04 +0200
> > Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> napsal(a):
> >
> >> How about attached patch?
> >
> > Updated patch to apply to current master.
>
> I did not test it but it looks ok.

I would word the following message differently: 'You are using
translation which is not complete, you are welcome to <a
href="http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/improve.php#translate">contribute to it</a>.'

Well, 'translation' is missing the article and 'you are' is used twice
in the same sentence, so I would write: 'You are using an incomplete
translation, please help to make it better by <a
href="http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/improve.php#translate">contributing</a>.'

Or is that being too picky?

Rouslan