[Phpmyadmin-devel] "Support for procedures" project - quick question

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Apr 6 13:38:34 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have a quick question about the "Support for procedures" project for Gsoc.

Since the events and triggers are available on a per table basis, I
though that it would make sense to also have an overview of all the
triggers and events that are available for a particular database. And
then use links from the items from this overview to the listings of
the triggers and events for the relevant table.

If it's a good idea, then I wonder where would the best place to
access these lists. I think that it might make little sense to add
more tabs to the menu that is displayed in a database page, as it is
already quite crowded there. So how about a link to this feature from
within a table-wise list of events/triggers? I guess that the workflow
may be odd then: database -> table -> table events -> database events
-> table events -> chosen item.

What do you think?

Thanks for any feedback.

Rouslan