[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2011: PAM MOBILE VERSION just another project idea

Rohit Kalhans rohit.kalhans at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:49:39 CEST 2011

hi,
I have been using PAM for many years now and have seen it evolve many folds
in past few years. I would however like to see a mobile version of PAM in
near future, either a web UI optimized of web browsers in cellphones or an
app (e.g. an Android app). This will enable managing MYSQL database even
more easy. Perhaps someone can take up this task and create an Android app.
I think, the entire task may be a bit too long for the GSOC 2011 project but
it can be taken up in parts, like initially a basic  but required use-cases,
and later on this can be extended for various other use cases.

--
Rohit Kalhans
blogfolio: http://info-rohit.co.cc