[Phpmyadmin-devel] "Support for procedures" project - quick question

Samiran Raj Boro srajbr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:38:31 CEST 2011

> I think it's okay to add single tab with procedures/events/triggers
> there.
>
> We might also use navigation frame for this...
>
> --
>        Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

I think we can take great advantage of the navigation frame. Sorry, I was
late to notice about it.

We can ajaxify the navigation frame.
1. As a user selects a database, we can place the stored routines and events
link.
2. As sometimes there may be a lots of tables in a database, I propose to
create a tree view of routines, events, tables.
3. For triggers we can load a new link (triggers) as a user selects a table
name.

Please suggest your view so that I can make changes to my proposal before
the deadline.

Samiran Raj Boro
Institute of Science and Technology
Gauhati University