[Phpmyadmin-devel] Issues with AJAX

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Apr 8 14:09:10 CEST 2011

Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
(...)
> Database Structure tab:
> 5. When creating a new table with 10 columns the window is just too
> small: this window should  show only for simple cases when only
> vertical scrolling is necessary. [1]

Piotr,
even without Ajax (therefore without a jQuery dialog) the window is too
small unless you have a monster screen (I don't).

"Mandatory" fields are the column name and type (maybe length/values);
what about introducing a mechanism to hide the other fields by default,
and revealing then in a clever way (just for one column when the user
needs them) ?