[Phpmyadmin-devel] IE9 gradients for pmahomme

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:03:45 CEST 2011

2011/4/17 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Le 2011-04-17 07:25, Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Mike, can you take a look at patch for IE9 gradients [1]? It was done
>> opinion before taking it any further.
>>
>> [1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3288354&group_id=23067&atid=377410
>> [2] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377408&aid=3281324&group_id=23067
>>

> Piotr,
> There are blurry button borders in IE9, also for the original theme,
> correct?

I posted a clarification in patch discussion, by blurry buttons I
meant navigation frame buttons under the logo [1], but you are right -
the bug we are talking about also affects original theme. It is due to
using border-radius and IE filters together. Normally, browsers clip
background to match border shape, but filters seem to operate
independently from normal background drawing.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=23067&atid=377408&file_id=407816&aid=3281324

--
Piotr Przybylski