[Phpmyadmin-devel] Color of error messages in pmahomme theme

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 03:34:59 CEST 2011

On 4/18/11 9:26 PM, Mike Homme wrote:

> [...]

Try the demo server master branch, I see both -- the white text warns of
missing PMA configuration storage features and the black text warns of
root with no password.

The black text on pink background doesn't bother me much, but the white
text does. Or Marc's suggestion of red text with a slightly off color
background.

~isaac