[Phpmyadmin-devel] New navigation frame resize handler

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:26:53 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I rewrote the navigation frame resize handler and I'm looking for some
> feedback and opinions. The new handler keeps navigation frame width
> synchronised and there is an option to collapse the frame. I made a
> video [1] that showcases the functionality and there are a few words
> about it in my blog [2] and of course, it can be seen ion action on my
> demo site [3].

I would still find it nice to have just one collapse/expand button in
the middle, but therefore bigger. Though we might need to check that
the expand button doesn't overlap other content too much.
Also having it animated, even if it is a bit laggy, gives a more
fluent experience instead of having it flash in and out, imho.

And lastly, frame resize still doesn't work in Chrome.