[Phpmyadmin-devel] New navigation frame resize handler

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Mon Aug 1 14:24:33 CEST 2011

On 08/01/2011 01:34 AM, Rouslan Placella wrote:
> I rewrote the navigation frame resize handler and I'm looking for some
> feedback and opinions. The new handler keeps navigation frame width
> synchronised and there is an option to collapse the frame. I made a
> video [1] that showcases the functionality and there are a few words
> about it in my blog [2] and of course, it can be seen ion action on my
> demo site [3].

Having it resizeable seems nice. But I'm not sure that the
synchronisation between tabs is useful.
When I would resize to fit some specific table names this does not mean
that I need the same space for an other tab where I might have a
different database.
And I'm not really a fan of polling, specially when it's just for this.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink
Initfour websolutions