[Phpmyadmin-devel] Grid editing versus Inline edit

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:41:41 CEST 2011

2011/7/27 Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com>:
> Hi,

Hi all,

I agree with the proposed solutions :

- clicking a cell to activate edit mode (with an exception for cells
that contain a link)
- choice of autosave/save all with a checkbox, but I would prefer the
autosave option as a default. (but I guess this could be set in user
preferences)
- if the grid editing works fine it can replace inline editing. I
don't see a use for it anymore then.

Kind regards,

Dieter