[Phpmyadmin-devel] Syntax highlighted SQL editor

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Aug 2 20:36:09 CEST 2011

Hi

Tyron, you again forgot to reply to list :-)

Dne Tue, 2 Aug 2011 20:43:35 +0300
Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Yes I know, he actually asked for donations of 2000 euro for adding
> line wrap, and decides to do nothing as he received only 300 eur 5
> days later.
>
> But there's some people who have written some code for linewrap, like
> here: http://groups.google.com/group/codemirror/browse_thread/thread/6f3308fc16eaa83e/2cac2c44b40594e7?lnk=gst&q=line+wrap#2cac2c44b40594e7
>
> In my opinion, some sort of line wrapping should be implemented before
> 3.5 is released as stable. But I'm pretty sure we could get something
> to work, the problem of line wrapping itself is not really difficult
> to solve.

Yes, that's definitely something to solve before 3.5 will be released.
However based on past experience the release will take some time to
stabilize and we will probably not release earlier than December, what
still gives us some time.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz