[Phpmyadmin-devel] Query statistics chart slows down page load

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:10:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

Query statistics tab greatly increases page load time in my browser -
I get about 5s delay before tabs are created which is IMO too slow.
Removing "<?php printQueryStatistics(); ?>" from the code decreases it
to less than a second and causes page load event to be fired about 10
seconds earlier (at 2nd second instead of 12th).

I think this should be fixed, eg. by initializing chart only when user
actually navigates to it.

--
Regards,
Piotr Przybylski