[Phpmyadmin-devel] qTip usage for more reusable code

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 19:01:53 CEST 2011

>From: Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com>
>
>Hi Tyron,
>
>On 20 Jul 2011, at 17:12, Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I have a good idea in this regard. When we have all "Hint"-tooltips
>>centralized, we could easily add a config setting to disable all hint
>>tooltips. That might be very convenient for advanced users.
>>

>I agree with you. Advanced users may not want to see the hints everytime they use phpMyAdmin. I'll try to add this configuration after I finish the grid editing feature.

I added new configuration for this (commit 0e39df6ca4b2d9e129e301b9f17c5eb1d57ad851 in my git). It is configurable in Settings -> Features -> General -> Show hint. This configuration affect all tooltips created with PMA_createqTip() function. I added this configuration both for user preference and setup page.

--
Aris Feryanto