[Phpmyadmin-devel] Merging grid editing

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 16:57:27 CEST 2011

Hi Michal,

> From: Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>

> Hi
>
> Dne Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
> Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com> napsal(a):
>
>>  Hi Marc,
>>
>>  > From: Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>
>>
>>  >
>>  > Aris,
>>  > I would like to merge this feature but I get merge conflicts, can you
>>  > have a look at this?
>>  >

>>  I just fixed the merge conflict in my master branch. Kindly merge the grid
> editing from there. The master branch also contain some fix for recent tables
> and configuration for qTip hint. Thanks.
>
> Aris, what is reason for having nearly identical code for grid editing
> in both sql.php and tbl_replace.php?

Oh, right. I missed this part when removing the inline edit feature. At first, I kept both code because inline edit still need that code in sql.php. Now, I've removed the duplicate code (pushed to my git) from sql.php, leaving it only in tbl_replace.php.

Thank you for noticing this. :)

--
Aris Feryanto