[Phpmyadmin-devel] Merging grid editing

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 08:19:26 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

> From: Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>

> Aris Feryanto a écrit :
>>  Hi Marc,
>>
>>>  From: Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>
>>
>>>  Aris, I would like to merge this feature but I get merge conflicts,
>>>  can you have a look at this?
>>>

>>  I just fixed the merge conflict in my master branch. Kindly merge the
>>  grid editing from there. The master branch also contain some fix for
>>  recent tables and configuration for qTip hint. Thanks.
>
> Done.
>>
>>  Btw, I'm currently refactoring and cleaning code in js/makegrid.js
>>  and there will be a significant code structure changes in that file.
>>  I'll update you once it is finished.
>
> OK.

I finished cleaning code in js/makegrid.js and pushed the changes to my git repo.

I change the structure of the code to match existing PMA code, but I still keep the OOP style inside the function. The new PMA_makegrid() function can accept some optional parameters, in order to adjust which functionality (resize, reorder, show/hide, grid edit) that want to be enabled for a table. This may be useful for applying some features for other types of table (other than the one generated while browsing database).

--
Aris Feryanto