[Phpmyadmin-devel] Remember the last way user sorted tables

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 10:17:25 CEST 2011

>From: Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com>
>
>On 24 Mei 2011, at 18:56, Piotr Przybylski <piotr.prz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2011/5/24 Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com>:
>> Remember that when storing data per table you will have to set some
>> upper limit, or you may have data in which half of the tables don't
>> exist. Limiting eg. to 100 takes care of dealing with removed tables -
>> after some time you will just "forget" about them (they get pushed out
>> of saved table list).
>

>Thank you for the good suggestion, Piotr. I will limit the records if I store them per table.

Implemented in my git.

I added:
- $cfg['Servers'][$i]['MaxTableUiprefs'] (default: 100) to limit the number of records in table_uiprefs
- the configuration in setup.forms.php
- new column (last_update: timestamp) in pma_table_uiprefs to know which is the older record. I also update scripts/create_tables.sql with this new column.

--
Aris Feryanto