[Phpmyadmin-devel] column reorder potential problem

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 05:41:34 CEST 2011

On 12 Agu 2011, at 20:33, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Le 2011-08-11 22:18, Aris Feryanto a écrit :

>>> I tried with current master.
>>>
>>> Do you mean selecting some text which is part of the data rows?
>>
>> Yes, correct. Do you get the same problem?
>
> No; however since the grid editing feature is there, when I want to
> select text inside a data cell, the text is not selected but when I
> release the mouse button, the grid editing box opens. In this box I can
> select the text, whether or not a checkbox is clicked.

Oh, right. That is the case when we only select text in one cell. What I've tried before was selecting text more than one cell in a row.

Should we handle such selection (e.g., using proposed method in "clear_selection" branch in my git)? Or clarify that such text selection cannot be done in order to enable the shift+click feature (i.e., user must select the cells one by one)?

--
Aris Feryanto