[Phpmyadmin-devel] Problem with "Advisor" unit tests

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Tue Aug 16 15:59:30 CEST 2011

Hi there,

On my computer there is a problem with the unit tests for "Advisor". If
I just run the advisor test, everything is fine, it's run very quickly
and succeeds. But if I run all unit tests in one go, then the "Advisor"
unit test takes over a minute and eats up well over 1GB of my memory
(which is unacceptable). However I can't see this issue on
ci.phpmyadmin.net, where all tests complete within 25s and using only
85MB of memory. Can anyone else confirm this behaviour? Any ideas what
could be the cause of this problem?

I've attached 2 screenshots as proof, one at the beginning of the tests
and one just before the Advisor test has finished running.

Rouslan