[Phpmyadmin-devel] Codemirror highlighting glitch

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:18:28 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Michal,
> The MySQL highlighter mistakenly highlights any word as function that
> are contained in the function list, even if they don't have the
> functions brackets appended.
> In my case with the substring "MAX(x)" the highlighter interprets
> 'MAX' as well as 'x' as function.

And maybe it's possible to differ between keyword and statement verbs
(select insert update delete etc). That would be great.

According to mysql 5.5 source code (sql_yacc.yy), these should be all
valid statement verbs:

alter analyze begin binlog_base64_event call change check checksum
commit create deallocate delete describe do drop execute flush grant
handler insert install kill load lock optimize keycache
partition_entry preload prepare purge release rename repair replace
reset resignal revoke rollback savepoint select set signal show slave
start truncate uninstall unlock update use xa