[Phpmyadmin-devel] Bug in Ajax table Structure column Change

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 19:02:40 CEST 2011

Hi Marc and Aris,

Thank Aris for helping me on this and it was very useful for me.

I went through the commit and found it has replaces some code segments in
tbl_properties.inc.php file and also introduced some new lines to file. Out
of those newly introduce lines we get "
$type = $extracted_fieldspec['print_type'];" in line number 301 which
overrides the $type variable value from "*varchar*" to "*varchar(45)*". I
have commented that line and tested the feature and it worked correctly for
uses "*$type = $extracted_fieldspec['print_type']*" instead of "$type =
$extracted_fieldspec['type'];". Thank you.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--
L G Thilanka Kaushalya