[Phpmyadmin-devel] Date-time picker

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 21:21:41 CEST 2011

On 23 Agu 2011, at 02:57, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 23 Agu 2011, at 02:29, Piotr Przybylski <piotr.prz at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Piotr added this line with commit
>>> 84cc7837f5da69c588f7503da0acc9512ff29619, though I don't quite know
>>> why.
>>>

>> I was seeing a JS error on server Status page, because the script was
>> trying to use $.datepicker which is there loaded on demand: .datefield
>> and .datetimefield elements exist there but they should be initialized
>> only when Monitor tab is used (timepicker's .js file is then
>> dynamically loaded).
>>

> I think the checking should be done with "$.fn.datetimepicker" instead of "$.datetimepicker".
>
> And about the month and year navigator, I found that it is firstly not working after addition of PMA_formatJsVal() function by Michal. But, I'm still not sure what's wrong with this.

After investigating a bit, I found that line 99 in js_escape.lib.php should be:

97:        $result .= '[';
98:        foreach ($value as $id => $val) {
99:            $result .= PMA_formatJsVal($val) . ",";
100:        }

the PMA_formatJsVal should take $val instead of $value as the parameter.

--
Aris Feryanto