[Phpmyadmin-devel] Bug in Ajax table Structure column Change

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Aug 23 12:14:19 CEST 2011

Hi

Dne Sat, 20 Aug 2011 07:17:48 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> Le 2011-08-19 03:46, Aris Feryanto a écrit :
> >
> > I did a bisecting in the official branch (using "git bisect" command)
> > and found that 48149c261c633baf517455079a2524a9a9aac6a0 (message:
> > "Use already calculated values", by Michal) is the first bad commit.
> > Hope this helps.
>

> Yes this helps.
>
> Michal, did you commit this to fix a bug or for optimization?

It was cleanup (the field specs were parsed on dozen places and I've
implemented generic function to do that and use results in all
places). It looks like I wrongly understood original code, but it
should be fixed now. Please let me know if there is anything broken
with handling field types.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz