[Phpmyadmin-devel] Not able to connect to database

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:53:37 CEST 2011

Hello Namitha,

This mailing list is intended for the phpMyAdmin developers, not for
any kind of support questions. Please use the users mailing list or
the help forum on sourceforge.net for that.

As for your question, it is near to impossible to provide any help
when you only tell us you cannot connect. Please rewrite your request
in the correct help channel and provide more detail info about your
current configuration, environment (php-, mysql-, phpmyadmin -
version), what is exactly the error you are receiveing and what you
have tried so far to fix it.