[Phpmyadmin-devel] problem with the new index editor

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Mon Dec 19 21:28:42 CET 2011

On 19/12/11 08:37, Piotr Przybylski wrote:
> 2011/12/19 Rouslan Placella<rouslan at placella.com>:

>>> How about solving caching issue globally with jQuery.ajaxSetup() [1]:
>>>
>>> $.ajaxSetup({cache: false});
>>>
>>> Cacheing issues pop up once in a while, this should solve them once
>>> and for all.
>>>
>>> [1] http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.ajaxSetup/
>>>

>> Last time I tried, this didn't work for me. Not sure why, but the random
>> variable that jQuery is supposed to append to the HTTP request was not
>> coming up...
>
> Ok, it seems it's not added for GET and HEAD requests... maybe we
> could use jQuery.ajaxPrefilter to do add it to our urls. At least it
> will still be a global solution.

OK, ajaxPrefilter it is then. I've added it for all AJAX requests, not
just GET, since we were using ajaxSetup({cache:false}) in a few places
for POST requests anyway. So this issue and anything else related to
cached ajax requests should be solved now.

Commit 0d7b3a5877dc71a0e43759a4bbba6f24ab1f0292

Rouslan