[Phpmyadmin-devel] Redirecting external links (SUMMARY)

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Feb 1 11:15:58 CET 2011

Hi

After reading the discussion, I don't think we should introduce any
such service. I was originally also against it, but wanted to hear other
opinions as well before deciding. And there was none opinion in favor
of such thing.

Redirect service would introduce additional possible breakage, would
still allow leak of the referrer (though in much limited scale - only
to single site, but unencrypted) and would not bring any major benefits.