[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011 idea: Zoom-search

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Feb 1 18:36:49 CET 2011

Kasun Lakpriya a écrit :

> I found something that seems having almost all the features we want but
> not from jQuery plugins. It's with MIT license as jQuery. Can you please
> look for this [0] to check the possibility of using this for PMA? I am
> not aware of licensing issues if there are any.
>
> Here [1] are some examples of the features of [0].
>
> Thanks,
> Kasun
>
> [0] - http://code.google.com/p/flot/
> [1] - http://people.iola.dk/olau/flot/examples/

Yes this looks like a library that would do the job.

By reading [2], [3] and [4] I conclude that this license is compatible
with GPL (under which phpMyAdmin is licensed).

[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_license
[3] http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
[4] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html