[Phpmyadmin-devel] Git and mailing list links

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Feb 8 15:41:33 CET 2011

Hi all

looking at main phpMyAdmin page, I do not see good reason why there
should be direct links to Git and mailing lists.

I think people are rather looking for some more generic information, so
how about changing them to Support and Contribute leading to our
online pages for that? Patch is attached.

The second patch changes it so that all links are printed in same way.
It makes the box slightly longer, but I think it is easier to read.

Comments?