[Phpmyadmin-devel] Weird error

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Feb 10 08:11:23 CET 2011

Hi all

I've just noticed this and don't have time to debug and the tracker is
not working, so I'm reporting it here.

When trying to browse empty table, I get following error:

#1050 - Table 'ASSIGNMENT' already exists

CREATE TABLE ASSIGNMENT(
ProjectID Int NOT NULL ,
EmployeeNumber Int NOT NULL ,
HoursWorked Numeric( 6, 2 ) NULL ,
CONSTRAINT ASSIGNMENT_PK PRIMARY KEY ( ProjectID, EmployeeNumber ) ,
CONSTRAINT ASSIGN_PROJ_FK FOREIGN KEY ( ProjectID ) REFERENCES
PROJECT( ProjectID ) ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE CASCADE , CONSTRAINT
ASSIGN_EMP_FK FOREIGN KEY ( EmployeeNumber ) REFERENCES
EMPLOYEE( EmployeeNumber ) ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION );

Yes, phpMyAdmin is trying to CREATE TABLE, when going to following URL:

http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/master-config/sql.php?db=Ashley&table=ASSIGNMENT

The dump of this database can be found here:

http://tmp.cihar.com/Ashley.sql

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz