[Phpmyadmin-devel] Commit notifications

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Feb 13 13:07:13 CET 2011

Le 2011-02-12 15:57, Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Dne Sat, 12 Feb 2011 21:39:37 +0100 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>
> napsal(a):
>
>> Anyway filing new ticket because the official documentation still
>> contains not working script to do the notifications and I will try
>> to add mailing list to CC.
>
> Okay, it did not seem to work, the bug report is here:
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/17525

In the blog, just after
"as mentioned above, outbound email is not functional so any script
utilizing this will fail. If you need to send outbound email, a
workaround would be to use curl and and external site or Project Web to
send the email."

They write
"We are still working hard to restore all services, and we appreciate
your continued patience."

So I believe that this is temporary.