[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Feb 14 12:57:08 CET 2011

Hi

as we want to participate in GSoC 2011 and the slot for organization
applications starts in two weeks, it's time to prepare for that.

As in last year, I'm willing to be main admin for GSoC.

I've started wiki page with our application for this year:

https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Application

It is still based on the old questions, which were used last year, but
from my experience, these do not change much, so we can work on that
right now and have at least as good application as we had last year.

Should you have something what can be added to the ideas list, it is on
the wiki as well:

https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Ideas_List

If you are student and you are interested in participating, you might
want to check our applicants guide:

https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Applicant_Guide