[Phpmyadmin-devel] Theme contest

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Feb 14 14:07:21 CET 2011

Hi

Dne Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:44:28 -0500
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> You got a message "Attempt XSRF Detected!". I also get this message when
> trying to do a mass update on a tracker.

Hmm, looks like another sf.net sitewide breakage :-).

Anyway I'm trying to set up the survey here right now on
http://phpmyadmin.limequery.com

The draft is publicly visible here:

http://phpmyadmin.limequery.com/index.php?sid=72977&newtest=Y&lang=en

Please send me any comments to it, so that I can adjust the
questionnaire.

I'd like to finalize the questionnaire today or tomorrow and leave it
open till 28th February. I think almost two weeks are enough and end of
month looks like an easy to remember deadline.